Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Not Seen Everyday

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Not Seen Everyday

    No affiliation with this seller, just thought some of the folks here would find these interesting.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-604e-alt...QQcmdZViewItem
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Not Seen Everyday

    Anyone up for a Sunday AM "what's wrong with this picture" game?
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Not Seen Everyday

    LOL..................... sorry Bfish, i didn't look at that pic.

    Aside from the grotesquely obvious, wouldn't the "slotted" Urei horns be chronologically mismatched to a 604E by a good margin of years?

    I figured those would raise some eyebrows. What a nice find and clever pairing to have those Urei boxes.

    They'll need some serious love, but they still might be a nice starting point for someone wanting 604's.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Not Seen Everyday

    Yeah, if they could be had for core price, they'd be nice candidates for HIII software and horns.

    Just too bad some goofus had to destroy a pair of Altec horns AND a pair of UREI horns when a razor blade, some solvent, a screwdriver (and a clue) would have allowed a proper changeover.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.